Best Coolest Mobile News Gadget Stuff : Kimtech Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes Are True Smudge-Busters.

Now that I have a new Kindle Fire, I also have a new smudge-magnet. I really should have bought some screen protectors, but I couldn’t wait to use it.
Fortunately, I got a chance to try out Kimtech’s Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes, and I was able to get rid of all those unsightly fingerprints. With a few wipes, I was able to bring the Kindle Fire’s screen back into its (dare I say it?) virginal state. (Yeah, I said it.)


Best-Gadget-Stuff-Kimtech-Touchscreen-Cleaning-Wipes



The Kimtech Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes are lint-free and are designed to remove all sorts of residue like grease, dust, and make-up. I can honestly say that I have been using my Kindle Fire for about a week, and I was amazed at how well the Kimtech’s wipes cleaned it up. 


As for my Droid X, which I have had for about a year, this didn’t clean up as well. However, I will say that the smudges that wouldn’t rub out looked like they were dried on.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...