Best PC Cool Gadget : Belkin Wireless Dual-Band Travel Router


Just so you know, this Travel Router is very compact. It isn’t as tiny as you see in this picture, but it is a small 3 x 4 inches.

It is made for travelers who want to take a hotspot with them as they travel, so they “do not have to rely on wired Ethernet connections or slow bandwidth”.

I got a chance to hook it up to my router, and after I plugged it in, all the wireless devices recognized it. I used the device’s personal ID number, and I was synced and ready to go in seconds.

This device will come in handy for when you are traveling with friends, and you can pay for one hotel Internet connection to get all the devices online at the same time.

I wonder if I can connect a hotel’s Ethernet cable to this thing, and get away with not paying for the Internet entirely. That would be quite good, and I will definitely try that out when I go to Las Vegas for CES next month.

If you want to see if you can get some access to free Internet at whatever hotels you stay at, then I suggest you head over to the Belkin website and pay $79.95 for the Wireless Dual-Band Travel Router.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...