Best Audio/Video Cool Gadget : SPAR Zephyr 300 Bluetooth Speaker

This tiny black box is the SPAR Zephyr 300 Bluetooth speakerphone, and it is designed to be a wireless speaker that is about the size (but not thickness of) a smartphone.

So if you are looking for a way to take the music off a Bluetooth compatible device and make it more…public, then this is one way. Just put a thick rectangle in both pockets.

Best-Cool-Gadget-Stuff-SPAR-Zephyr-300-Bluetooth-Speakerphone
Yes, Bluetooth speakers are a dime a dozen. I mean that their numbers are big and there are a lot of them, not that they are cheap. What makes the Zephyr 300 different is that it can also serve as a USB charger. Now you can be listening to tunes without headphones while your cellphone is charging.

SPAR-Zephyr-300-Bluetooth-Speakerphone-Best-Cool-Gadget


I got a chance to try it out for myself, and the sound is quite good. As for the runtime, it is good for 12 hours of play, and I have no idea how long it would last while charging a mobile device. I’m sure that would drain it quite quickly.

As I write this post, the SPAR site appears to be down. I’m guessing that they are gearing up for big sales this holiday. The Zephyr 300 costs about $99.99, and should be available sometime before the middle of the month.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...