Best Audio/Video Gadget And Gamming Gadget : Revisiting the Trioviz Inficolor 3D Glasses.




I first encountered the Trioviz Inficolor 3D glasses when I was at E3 in Los Angeles last summer. I recently had some sent to me, and so now I can say that I have tried it in non-ideal circumstances.

According to a comment from David Susilo on my original posting about the Trioviz, it requires a “special DVD / Blu-ray that have been processed using TriOviz anaglyph processor”. You can see the website to see what games are compatible, and they include Batman: Arkham AsylumBatman: Arkham CityAssassin’s Creed: RevelationsGreen Lantern,Enslaved, Captain America: The First Avenger, and Thor movie game.





According to the website, the Inficolor 3D glasses work with most 2D HDTVs. I tried it on mine, and I was able to view a 3D DVD pretty well. The problem is that the background of the 3D movie I was watching looked rather blurry. The further away I stepped back, the better the 3D got. Perhaps if I did some interesting adjustments on color, it would work.
If you want to try out the Inficolor 3D glasses, you can pick them up on the TriOviz site for about $29.99. Free delivery is available in 2 to 3 days, and 7 days in Canada.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...